Tuesday, December 29, 2009

There Goes Another Decade

Well, there goes another year -- and another decade.  Wow.  It's hard to believe it's been ten years since Y2K.  A lot's happened to me in this decade.  I got married.  I realized I don't believe in God.  I started this blog and started learning how to think.

While I think it was an okay year, I'm hoping this coming year will be a little better.  I'm also hoping this coming decade will see rationalism, skepticism, and most importantly atheism expand and thrive throughout the world, as this decade saw the atrocities of the fruits of faith (though I think it's getting better).  As far as resolutions go for myself, I'm hoping to get back into writing and debating more.  I'll attempt to get back into the Gather.com community, and make a more videos on YouTube.  I'm also going to continue to slowly step out of the closet, perhaps by speaking up a bit more and not letting bigoted, ignorant things go unchallenged.

As always, thank you so much for your support, emails, and comments on this blog and all my endeavors.  The interaction is what keeps me going; I can listen to myself talk any time.  Now I'm off to spend time with friends and family.  I'll see you next year!


-STA

No comments:

Translate